Endocrinology in Illinois
Outpatient Endocrinology with Academic AppointmentJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a medical group seeking an additional Endocrinologist to join its busy department. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* BE/BC Endocrinology, required
* Illinois medical license or ability to obtain a state license, required
* Join an Endocrinologist and three diabetic educators
* Primarily outpatient with opportunity to perform some inpatient consultations
* Academic appointment available with medical school
* Call coverage covered by after-hours call center
* Competitive package includes salary with incentives; signing bonus; loan assistance, generous PTO and comprehensive benefit offerings
* Access to an expansive network of primary care, surgeons, specialists and subspecialists
* Northern Illinois location with a population nearing 150,000 offers amenities for every lifestyle
Reply with interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Rockford, Illinois
Job Number: 111667
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.