Gastroenterology in Illinois
Top Ten City in IllinoisJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large health system recruiting a BE/BC Gastroenterologist for one of its thriving practices in Central Illinois. Highlights about this full-time position includes:
* BE/BC Gastroenterology, required
* Illinois medical license or ability to obtain a state license, required
* Incoming physician will be clinically based and perform hospital consultations
* Medical center is 200+beds with a full contingent of primary care, surgeons, specialists and subspecialists
* H1 visa sponsorship available
* Competitive package includes salary with incentives; signing bonus; loan assistance, generous PTO and comprehensive benefit offerings
* Community of 40,000+ with metro sprawl suburbs raising the populations to 150,000+
* Location offers recreational activities and an array of amenities
Reply with interest and CV to email@example.com
Location: Urbana, Illinois
Job Number: 111670
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.