Pulmonology in Illinois
Pulmonary and Critical Care Position in Top Ten CityJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large health system recruiting a BE/BC Pulmonologist for one of its thriving practices in central Illinois. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* BE/BC Pulmonary/Critical Care, required
* Illinois medical license or ability to obtain a state license, required
* General pulmonary and critical care medicine skill set required that includes bronchoscopy, pulmonary function testing, thoracentesis, vent management, etc.
* Pulmonary coverage at 200+bed medical center and outpatient pulmonary (average 20 patient) and critical care coverage at an outreach practice
* Medical center has a full contingent of primary care, surgeons, specialists and subspecialists
* Competitive package includes salary with incentives; signing bonus; loan assistance, generous PTO and comprehensive benefit offerings
* Community of 40,000+ with metro sprawl suburb that swells the population to 150,000+
* Location offers recreational activities and an array of amenities
Reply with interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Urbana, Illinois
Job Number: 111671
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.