Family Medicine/Ambulatory Care in Illinois
Northern Illinois City LocationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing an Urgent Care department actively recruiting for a board-prepared Family Medicine physician.
* Outpatient Ambulatory Care practice
* Employed position
* Department is opened daily from 8 am-8 pm
* Rotation between two locations equipped with imaging and lab services
* Fast-paced environment
* BE/BC in Family Medicine, required
* Active license or ability to obtain an Illinois medical license required
* Competitive base salary plus incentives, signing bonus, loan repayment
* Paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
* Comprehensive benefit package offering paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues, health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan and paid relocation
* City location in Northern Illinois
Reply with interest and CV to email@example.com
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.