Otolaryngology in Illinois
Opportunity to Join 300+ Provider NetworkJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large health organization in Central Illinois seeking a BE/BC Otolaryngologist for a full-time position. Highlights include:
* Employed full-time position
* Hospital backed practice supported by two board-certified Otolaryngologists
* Practice offers the full breadth of adult and pediatric otolaryngology
* Strong referral base derived from system’s large network of 300+ providers
* BE/BC in Otolaryngology, required
* Active Illinois license or ability to obtain state license, required
* Subspecialty interests are encouraged and welcomed
* Competitive base salary plus incentives and signing bonus
* Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
* Comprehensive benefit package offering paid occurrence based malpractice, health, life, and dental insurance,
retirement plan, relocation and more!
* Urban lifestyle in a country setting offers a centrally located community (pop 130,000+) between Chicago, St. Louis and Indianapolis
Reply with interest and CV to email@example.com
Location: Bloomington, Illinois
Job Number: 111790
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.