Interventional Cardiology in Wisconsin
Interventional Cardiologist Sought for Busy Cardiac PracticeJob Details:
We are actively recruiting a BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist to join an established practice. Highlights about this full-time position includes:
* Employed position
* Join a three(3) Interventional Cardiologists, a Nurse Practitioner who are supported by a team of medical and administrative staff
* 700 cardiac catherizations and 4300+ clinic visits annually
* Flexible schedule offering 4-day work week
* Shared call amongst cardiologists in the group
* Robust primary care referral base
* Dedicated interventional cardiac cath lab and 128-slice CT scanner with capability of performing cardiac angiography
* Cardiac services includes, but not limited to, nuclear and exercise stress testing, ECHO lab, cardiac rehabilitation, pacemaker implantation/monitoring services and an award-winning STEMI Program
* Affiliation with an integrated healthcare network comprised of a community hospital and a multispecialty clinic
* Practice located 30 minutes from Sheboygan (pop. 50,000) and 1.5 hours from Milwaukee (city 600,000+ and metro area 1.6M+)
Pleas remit interest and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Manitowoc, Wisconsin
Specialty: Interventional Cardiology
Job Number: 112686
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.