Physician Assistant-Orthopedic Surgery in Wisconsin
Full-time Orthopedic Outpatient PositionJob Details:
We are actively recruiting an Orthopedic Physician Assistant to join a cutting-edge outpatient practice. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* Employed full-time position
* Join four(4) Orthopedic Surgeons, Podiatrist, Physiatrist, Rheumatologist, Physician Assistants and Therapists who are supported by a team of sports medicine trained staff
* Orthopedic Surgeons are fellowship-trained in hand, shoulder/sports medicine, foot and ankle and total joint replacement.
* Incoming Physician Assistant will cover the orthopedic walk-in clinic and support for provider clinic volume
*Attractive salary with incentives, CME, 6.5 weeks PTO, comprehensive benefit package offerings and much more!
* Affiliation with an integrated healthcare network comprised of a community hospital with a Level III trauma Center and a multispecialty clinic
* Practice located 30 minutes from Sheboygan (pop. 50,000) and 1.5 hours from Milwaukee (city 600,000+ and metro area 1.6M+)
Remit interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Manitowoc, Wisconsin
Specialty: Physician Assistant-Orthopedic Surgery
Job Number: 112688
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.