Orthopedic Surgery in Louisiana
Beautiful Lake Charles, Louisiana Location!Job Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large, well-established and award-winning health system seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Join an established and stable practice with 5 other Orthopedic Surgeons
* Traditional model-outpatient/inpatient general
* Monday – Friday schedule
* Seven days of call per month (weekend rotation Fri/Sat/Sun typically--other 4 days during the week)
* Immediate access to 42 primary care physician referral base
* Attractive base salary with starting bonus
* Work RVU production incentives
* Extremely comprehensive benefit package including: health, dental, relocation, CME days/reimbursement, sick, vacation, paid holidays, 401(k), liability insurance, malpractice, loan repayment, relocation, and residency stipend
* Thriving community offering a diverse mix of outdoor activities, such as hiking, biking, camping and water sports
* Sportsman’s paradise for the fishing and hunting enthusiasts
* Arts flourish, complete with exhibits, festivals celebrating the arts, music, concerts and theatre
* A lower cost of living in safe and attractive neighborhoods, an exceptional school system, including both private and public-school options, make this an ideal place to have a balanced and fulfilled lifestyle
* Regional airport makes it convenient to connect to Houston or Dallas
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.