Urology in New York
Urologist Sought for Beautiful Central New York LocationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large, prestigious health care network in central New York with a major teaching affiliation with Columbia University. We are currently seeking a BC/BE Urologist looking to join the team. Benefits of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Join 6 Urologists and 3 Advanced Practice Clinicians (APC)
* 180-bed primary hospital with Level II trauma center
* Instant referral base provided by over 100 primary care clinicians
* Full support staff including APC's with surgical residents and medical student interaction
* Call responsibility limited to primary hospital with APCs taking 1st inpatient call
* State-of-the-art ORs with one devoted to the Xi da Vinci surgical system
* Forbes' 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
* Competitive salary and full and comprehensive benefit package offered
* Vibrant and friendly upstate community known for academia, economic stability and natural beauty
* Enjoy an outstanding quality of life with excellent schools, a wide variety of recreational, cultural and artistic activities
* Quiet, safe and family-oriented community
* About 3 hours to New York City
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.