Pulmonology in Massachusetts
100% Adult Outpatient Perm OpportunityJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a BC/BE Pulmonologist to join an established group of providers who value collaboration and patient-focused care. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* Full and part-time opportunities available within a growing department that is currently expanding its team and services
* Join an established team that features two full-time physicians and advanced practitioners
* Practice in an outpatient clinic located in a beautiful medical office building situated just a short walk from the main campus, allowing easy access for rounds
* Closed ICU model
* Integrated EPIC system linking specialist, primary care and surgeons
* Massachusetts license required
* Competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package
* Area offers a tremendous selection of welcoming neighborhoods in which to live, excellent public and private schools and colleges, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums and historical areas
* Commutable distance from Hartford, Connecticut
* Close proximity to New York City and Boston with easy access to dependable air and rail services
Remit updated CV to email@example.com
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
Job Number: 112795
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.