Physician Assistant-Hospitalist in Connecticut
Observation Unit Seeks Advanced Practitioner in the Heart of New EnglandJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a certified Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for a rapidly expanding practice. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* Join an established Hospitalist team
* Hospital and emergency medicine experience required
* Interpret diagnostic studies, laboratory tests and therapies
* Day shift schedule Monday - Friday
* No call or night shift requirements
* Modern facilities in a collaborative team environment
* Active Connecticut license or ability to obtain license, required
* Competitive financial package based on MGMA standards and comprehensive benefits
* Tremendous selection of welcoming neighborhoods in which to live, excellent public and private schools and colleges, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums and historical areas
* Close proximity to New York City and Boston with easy access to dependable air and rail services
Remit updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Waterbury, Connecticut
Specialty: Physician Assistant-Hospitalist
Job Number: 112851
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.