Emergency Medicine in California
Hybrid Emergency Medicine Practice With Sites Throughout Los AngelesJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting experienced and newly trained physicians interested in joining a Hybrid Emergency Medicine practice in southern California. Highlights of these positions include:
* Full & Part-time positions
* Practice Hours: 9 am-9 pm (PST)
* 12 and 6 hour shifts
* Advanced Practitioners and Scribes
* Physicians have an average of 15+ years' experience in Emergency Medicine
* Completion in Emergency Medicine residency or 2 years' experience of Emergency Medicine practice within the last 6 years, required
* Comfortable with working day, evening and weekend shifts
* Patient complaints include, but are not limited to, the following non-life-threatening emergent conditions: URI, headaches, sore throats, lacerations, pneumonia, SOB, abscess drainage, UTI, abdominal pain, skin infections and injuries.
* Services includes pre-operative consults, respiratory therapy, physician exams (DOT or sports), IV antibiotics, digital x-
rays, EKG, onsite lab, referral MRI and CT, specialist referrals and much more!
* Strong relationships with local primary care physicians and a network of specialists
* Locations throughout Los Angeles
* New locations scheduled to open summer 2020
Email updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Beverly Hills, California
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Job Number: 112859
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.