Physician Assistant-Orthopedic Surgery in Connecticut
Orthopedic Surgery Team Seeks Physician Assistant in the Heart of New EnglandJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a certified Physician Assistant with an orthopedic background for a rapidly expanding practice. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* Join an orthopedic surgery team of seven Orthopedic Surgeons and five Physician Assistants
* Act as first assistant in the operating room, round on patients within the hospital and provide clinic-based care
* Modern facilities in a collaborative team environment
* EPIC: EMR
* Active Connecticut license or ability to obtain license, required
* Competitive financial package (based on MGMA standards) and comprehensive benefits
* Capital bedroom community (pop 100,000+) offers amenities for every lifestyle with a scenic train ride to NYC
* Area offers a tremendous selection of welcoming neighborhoods in which to live, excellent public and private schools and colleges, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums and historical areas
* Close proximity to New York City and Boston with easy access to dependable air and rail services
Remit updated CV to email@example.com
Location: Waterbury, Connecticut
Specialty: Physician Assistant-Orthopedic Surgery
Job Number: 112932
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.