Pediatrics in California
Outpatient Pediatrician Sought in Southern CaliforniaJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a board-certified General Pediatrician is for a non-profit clinical care and research center. Highlights of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Join a group of 7 providers supported by medical and administrative staff
* Employed, full-time position
* Patient Panel: Toddler through age 18 years
* Average daily census: 12 patients
* Board certification in Pediatrics required
* California Medical license, required
* No fellowship training required
* Outpatient general Pediatric practice with interest in Food Allergy, Cystic Fibrosis, Bronchiectasis, Immunodeficiency, and Airway Inflammatory Disorders
* Competitive salary with benefit package
* Highly sought coastal community in southern California
Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV.
Location: Long Beach, California
Job Number: 112998
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.