Radiology in Indiana
Academic Breast Imaging PracticeJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a Breast Imaging Specialist for a Health Care System in a metro area of two million located in the Midwest. Fellowship-trained as well as experienced but non-fellowship-trained Breast Imaging Radiologists are welcome to apply. Highlights of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Base of $370,000 to $410,000
* $300,000 in student loan debt assistance
* Work at five dedicated Breast Imaging sites
* Must be proficient in all phases of breast imaging including MRI and intervention
* Responsibilities also include teaching and lecturing residents and breast imaging fellows
* Experienced as well as Fellowship-trained Breast Imaging Radiologists are welcome to apply
* Breast Imaging Center of Excellence BICE-certified by the ACR
* National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) by the ACS
* Modalities include: 3-D mammograms, Breast MRI, Automated Breast Ultra Sound (ABUS) and Genetic testing
* Interest or experience in population health, or IT expertise is desired but not required
Reply with interest and CV to Joslyn.Breuer@vistastaff.com
Location: Indianapolis/Muncie, Indiana
Job Number: 113006
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.