Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist in Nevada
Permanent Position in Las VegasJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a client seeking a CRNA to join a highly successful and well-established 4-physician Gastroenterology group. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Join other CRNAs providing coverage for scopes only
* Incumbent will practice weekdays from roughly 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
* Great quality of life for group members
* Well-run practice with minimal overhead
* Group owns 3 endoscopy centers
* The group has its own tissue lab
* Independent contractor status preferred
* Quality entertainment, attractions, shopping and world-renowned resorts
* Scenic panoramas in the Red Rock National Conservation area. Lake Mead and Mount Charleston are also close
* Ideal climate with 315 days of sunshine annually
* Wide variety of terrain make this a recreational haven
* This location truly has something for everyone
* No corporate, state income or inheritance tax
Reply with interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Specialty: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Job Number: 113030
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.