Psychiatry in Pennsylvania
Full-time Psychiatry Position in PittsburghJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a leading non-profit provider offering services to individuals and communities actively recruiting a BE/BC Adult Psychiatrist. Highlights about this full-time position includes:
* Join an Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Team comprised of psychiatrists, nurses, mental health professionals, substance abuse professionals, employment specialists, housing specialists, and a peer specialist
* Teams provide complete services that include therapy, medication management and resource linkage to adult individuals with serious mental illness (SMI)
* Services are provided in the individual's home or the community and include at least three home visits a week
* Employed; 32-hour workweek schedule
* Day shifts and no weekends
* Average patient panel: 5 individuals per day
* No privileges requirement
* BE or BC Psychiatry, required
* Active Pennsylvania license or ability to obtain state licensure required
* Supervisory experience, preferred
* Act 33 and 44 clearances, required
* Patient are Adults with serious persistent mental illness (each team covers about 90 individuals)
* Duties include serving as Psychiatrist for prescribed patients, supervise the team, conduct psychiatric assessments, perform supportive therapy and psychotherapy, prescribe psychotropic medications and conduct regular assessments of therapeutic responses, provide crisis assessment and management of consumers during regular work hours, both on and off site over the phone and deliver education to team members, patients and patients' family members
* Organization is a member of COAM QCO,NADD,CARF along with other organizations that recognize quality and ethical practices
Remit updated CV to email@example.com .
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Job Number: 113048
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.