Physician Assistant-Family Medicine in New Hampshire
Primary Care Position in Lifestyle-Friendly LocationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a Physician Assistant for an established practice in New Hampshire. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* Full-time employed position
* 100% outpatient, 80% adult, 20% pediatric
* Monday through Friday schedule 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, days of coverage at separate clinics
* 20 patients per shift
* No call obligations
* New Hampshire license or ability to obtain license, required
* 2+ years of experience
* Competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package offering
* Area offers welcoming neighborhoods in which to live, excellent public, private schools and colleges, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums and a wide range of outdoor activities
Remit updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Lancaster, New Hampshire
Specialty: Physician Assistant-Family Medicine
Job Number: 113062
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.