Gastroenterology in Louisiana
Gastroenterologist Needed Offering Student Loan ForgivenessJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a healthcare system seeking to add a Gastroenterologist to their team. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Join another Gastroenterologist and one nurse practitioner
* State-of-the-art healthcare system
* Referral base of 30+ primary care physicians and mid-levels
* Service area population of +200,000
* Competitive salary plus annual RVU-based productivity incentives and quarterly quality incentives
* Comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, retirement, flexible spending and long-term disability
* Student loan forgiveness and relocation expense reimbursement
* Awarded as a “Top 10 Town to Live for Families in America”
* Real estate offerings range from upscale golfing communities and historic neighborhoods to rural estates with plenty of land
* Rated #1 school district in the state since 2004
* Known for its golf courses, parks, recreation facilities and peaceful lifestyle
* Baton Rouge is just 10 miles away with easy access to LSU and the metro airport
Reply with interest and CV to email@example.com
Location: Zachary, Louisiana
Job Number: 113216
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.