Internal Medicine in Massachusetts
Outpatient With Inpatient Option, 35 Minutes from BostonJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician interested in a full-time position near Boston. Highlights of this exciting opportunity include:
- Join a group of eight board-certified Internal Medicine physicians
- Employed full-time position with competitive salary, incentives, signing bonus and comprehensive benefits
- Schedule options include: 32 hours a week seeing patients or 24 hours a week seeing patients with an academic affiliation at Brown Medical School
- Outpatient practice offering the full range of a Primary Care patient panel
- Inpatient may be included if interested
- Established fully staffed Hospitalist program
- Collegial and friendly practice environment
- Organization is a 75+ physician medical group with a full contingent of specialists
- Serving 170,000+ in suburban communities of Boston and Providence
- Highly sought location offers close proximity to Pawtucket, Rhode Island and 35 minutes to Boston
Email updated CV with best time to reach to email@example.com
Location: Attleboro, Massachusetts
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 113226
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.