Hematology Oncology in Arkansas
Major Referral Center Seeks Hematologist/Oncologist Near Little Rock!Job Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing one of the largest medical centers in Arkansas. Center is a not-for-profit private, regional hospital that is licensed for 471-beds, and serves as the major referral center for an 11- county area of south Arkansas. We are currently seeking a BE/BC Hematologist/Oncologist. Highlights of this permanent position include:
* Join a medical staff of 150 physicians representing all major specialties
* Hospital has active teaching programs for medical students and residents as well as students in allied health fields
* Join three additional Hematologist/Oncologists
* Number of patients seen daily is 20
* Typical schedule is 5 days a week, outpatient and inpatient consults
* Call is 1:3
* Strong referral base
* State-of-the-art equipment and excellent staff
* Offers all the professional challenges of a "big city" medical center with the atmosphere of a small neighborly community
* Competitive salary of $350K+ and excellent benefit package
* Area offers a wonderful quality of life. Golf, tennis, hunting, fishing, quality schools and excellent housing values are a few of the amenities this community has to offer
*40 minutes from Little Rock, Arkansas
Location: Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Specialty: Hematology Oncology
Job Number: 113243
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.