Family Medicine/Ambulatory Care in South Dakota
Award-Winning Practice in Tranquil LocationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BE/BC Family Medicine/Ambulatory Care physician for one of the largest integrated healthcare systems in South Dakota that is both award-winning and well-respected. Highlights of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Full-time employed position
* Monday – Friday Schedule, 7:00am to 7:00pm
* Join an experienced team including opportunities for Advanced Practice Provider (CNP/PA) supervision is also offered
* Large multispecialty clinic that includes family medicine, infectious diseases, internal medicine, nephrology, rheumatology, travel medicine and pulmonology
* Service area population over 428,000
* Lab and medical imaging on-site
* Highly competitive salary with production bonus incentives
* Full benefit package including: sign-on bonus, retention bonus, paid relocation, paid malpractice, CME reimbursement, startup and ongoing marketing, and a comprehensive basic plus exclusive physician supplemental benefit package
* H1B Visas accepted
* Located in the Northern Hills, known for peaceful hiking trails, tranquil streams, limestone canyons, flowing waterfalls and serene wildlife
* 45 minutes from Rapid City
* Family friendly community with affordable housing and good school systems
* Growing and prosperous community
Reply with interest and CV to email@example.com .
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.