Occupational Medicine in South Dakota
Award-Winning Practice in Tranquil LocationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BE/BC Occupational Medicine physician for an experienced and well-established group. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Full-time employed position
* Schedule is Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
* Provide basic occupational medicine services including, but not limited to, DOT Physicals, basic pre-employment and drug screening
* Outstanding support staff
* Service area population over 428,000
* Highly competitive salary with production bonus incentives
* Full benefit package including: sign-on bonus, retention bonus, paid relocation, paid malpractice, CME reimbursement, startup and ongoing marketing, and a comprehensive basic plus exclusive physician supplemental benefit package
* H1B Visas accepted
* Located in the Northern Hills, known for peaceful hiking trails, tranquil streams, limestone canyons, flowing waterfalls and serene wildlife
* Year-round events and entertainment, including theatrical performances, sporting events, classical music, outdoor concerts and seasonal festivities
* Family friendly community with affordable housing and good school systems
* Growing and prosperous community
* 45 minutes from Rapid City
Reply with interest and CV to email@example.com .
Location: Rapid City, South Dakota
Specialty: Occupational Medicine
Job Number: 113458
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.