Hematology Oncology in New Mexico
Full-Time Position for Hematologist/Oncologist with Great CompensationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system seeking a Hematologist/Oncologist to join a rapidly growing practice. A few more highlights of this full-time position include:
* Will see an average of 20-22 patients per day
* Call is no more than 10 days per month
* Clinical support with MA/RN
* EMR: EPIC
* Nationally competitive salary 385K+
* Relocation allowance
* Generous time off (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday)
* Comprehensive benefit package including: CME allowance, fully paid malpractice insurance and exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
* Culturally rich area with great weather
* Regional airport that allows easy access and weekend getaways
* For the outdoor enthusiast, there is immediate access to skiing, mountain biking, hiking, river rafting, rock climbing and endless other activities
* New graduates and H1B visa candidates are welcome to apply!
Email updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Location: Clovis, New Mexico
Specialty: Hematology Oncology
Job Number: 113462
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.