Family Medicine in New York
Outpatient Primary Care 90 Minutes from New York CityJob Details:
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is recruiting for a full-time, outpatient-only position seeking a Primary Care physician. A few highlights of this permanent full-time position include:
* Join a rapidly growing and market leading private practice with over 400 providers covering 40 specialties
* Flexible four-day work schedule 3 (10-hour days) and 1 (12-hour day)
* No hospital call with 1:4 team call
* Outstanding support, ancillary services and cutting-edge technology
* Physician-owned with partnership track after two years
* Urgent Care shifts available if desired
* Designated NCQA Accredited ACO
* Recently partnered with a health system to form an alliance for healthcare transformation
* Health/dental/vision; PTO, $4,000 CME; smartphone; notebook computer
* Paid licensure, DEA, boards and malpractice insurance
* Exceptional compensation potential with RVU productivity bonus
* Approximately 1 1/2 hours to New York City, based in the Hudson Valley
Location: Middletown, New York
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 113607
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2301
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.