Neurology in Wisconsin
Neuro Critical Care - 7 on/7 offJob Details:
VISTA has a NeuroCritical Care opportunity in Wisconsin for a provider who is willing to work 12-hour shifts days or nights in a 7 on/7 off rotation.
Duration: Ongoing while hiring
Board requirement: Board certified
- Neurology or Internal Medicine trained (Neurology is preferred) with a NeuroCritical Care fellowship
Schedule: 7 on 7 off
Shifts: 12 hour shift
Setting: Inpatient only
- Ability to manage highly complex ICU patients in a quaternary care environment.
- Vent management, chest tube insertion, central and arterial lines, dialysis catheter placement, diagnostic therapeutic taps, lumbar, paracentesis and thoracentesis
- Very good (if not excellent) emergent airway management skills. There is no anesthesia backup.
Census: 8-10 patients per day, 100% adult
- Expect cross-coverage responsibility for 30-40 ICU patients
EMR Type: EPIC Systems
License requirement: Must be licensed before presentation
Privileges: 90 days
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect Neurology job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.