Obstetrics and Gynecology in California
OB/GYN Needed in the Heart of Northern California’s Wine CountryJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a stable community hospital seeking an OB/GYN to join one other full-time and two part-time physicians to provide a wide range of obstetric and surgical services. The community is located in a pristine setting that combines access to lake and mountain recreational opportunities. This is a permanent position providing stability and growth potential. Highlights of this position include:
* Provide a full range of OB/GYN services at a modern critical access hospital servicing a large rural county in northern California
* The hospital has three birthing suites and averages 320 births per year
* Ten days of call coverage per month anticipated
* Lifestyle friendly four days per week schedule
* Recently opened modern facilities with strong support services
* 24-hour physician anesthesiology service
* EPIC EMR
* Full benefits with retirement and relocation
* Competitive compensation
* Positive work-life balance
* Beautifully situated community with lake and mountain vistas
* Located on the shore of the largest freshwater lake in California
* Numerous outdoor and cultural activities offer a compelling lifestyle
* Over 30 wineries and 9,000+ acres of vineyards in the county
* Just over two hours to San Francisco and Sacramento
Remit updated CV to email@example.com .
Location: Lakeport, California
Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Number: 113656
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.