Radiation Oncology in Georgia
Board-Certified Radiology Oncologist Sought Outside of AtlantaJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a board-certified Radiology Oncologist to join a busy Radiology practice outside of Atlanta.
* Join three board-certified Radiologists, one of whom is a Radiology Oncologist support by Advanced Practitioners
* Four-day workweek
* Established Hospitalist program
* Partnership opportunity
* Treating 40-50 patients per day
* Average hospital census 8-16, depending on time of year
* Anticipated office volume average 18 patients/day
* Hospitalist admit all patients after 6 pm each day
* Department is equipped with Varian Trilogy, Varian TrueBeam, GE Big Bore CT simulator, and a Senus Superficial System.
* Treatment modalities include 3D, IMRT, SBRT/SRS, and HDR
Aria EMR, Eclipse, MIM, PACS
* Board-certified and experienced in Radiology Oncology, required
* License in Georgia or ability to obtain a state license
* Competitive financial and benefit package
* Community located 50 minutes from Atlanta
Reply with interest and CV to email@example.com .
Location: Carrollton, Georgia
Specialty: Radiation Oncology
Job Number: 113906
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.