Family Medicine with Obstetrics in Colorado
Rural Family Practice OB $300KJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a Family Medicine/Obstetrics-Gynecology physician for a critical access hospital. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Total compensation 300K
* Comprehensive benefits including loan repayment
* Hospital-owned clinic
* Average 3 patients a day
* Share call coverage for emergency department approximately 6 shifts a month in a low volume emergency department
* OB call is only initiated when patients are within two weeks of delivering
* Call is 1:3
* Approximately 20 births a year and perform c-sections when needed
* Specialty services include obstetrics, general medicine, surgery, emergency medicine, physical therapy, respiratory care, a special care unit, pediatrics, and cardiopulmonary services.
* Also, a variety of on-site diagnostic services include: hematology, clinical chemistry, immuno-hematology, diagnostic radiology, EKG services, ultrasound, treadmills, permanent on-site CT, mobile MRI scans, and Holter monitoring
* Service area of approximately 4,000
* Four-season area offers safe welcoming neighborhoods and a wide range of activities for the outdoor enthusiast
* An easy three hour’s drive to Denver
Reply with interest and CV to email@example.com
Location: Julesburg, Colorado
Specialty: Family Medicine with Obstetrics
Job Number: 113911
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.