Medical Director in Pennsylvania
Family Medicine Leadership Position Near PhiladelphiaJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to serve as the Program Director for two growing locations. Highlights about this full-time leadership position include:
* Build a new Family Medicine Residency Program
* Oversee the development, application and the maintenance of certification of the Family Medicine Residency Program in compliance with Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) requirements and the Policies and Procedures of the Sponsoring Institution
* Time split between two locations
* Until the Residency Program is approved, this position will be 80% clinical and 20% administrative services
* Develop, oversee and maintain the quality of the Family Medicine didactics and curriculum at all sites
* Provide leadership, recruitment, and selection of the residents, mentoring, teaching and administrative oversight to the residents and faculty who serve the program
* Once the program is approved, allot 70% to program administration including evaluation, teaching, and resident precepting. Review data on faculty and resident program evaluation and Program Evaluation Committee recommendations to implement program improvement action plans.
* Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
* No call requirements
* Pennsylvania license or ability to obtain license, required
* Competitive salary with comprehensive benefit package
* Live amidst rolling hillsides, working farms and picturesque towns
* Community offers amenities for all lifestyles with restaurants, recreational activities, excellent schools (both private and public) and much more!
* Conveniently located to both Philadelphia and New York City
Remit updated CV to email@example.com
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.