Medical Director in Pennsylvania
Internal Medicine Leadership Position Near PhiladelphiaJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting an Internal Medicine physician to serve as the Program Director. Highlights about this full-time leadership position include:
* 50% clinical and 50% administrative services
* Maintain active clinical practice in general Internal Medicine or one of the subspecialties of Internal Medicine
* Responsible for the leadership, organization, operation, and the general administration of the Internal Medicine Residency Program including the organization of rotations and other educational activities at all clinical sites that participate in the program
* Collaborate with the Chair of the Department of Internal Medicine
* Recruit, interview and select the Internal Medicine residents
* Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
* No call requirements
* Pennsylvania license or ability to obtain license, required
* Competitive salary with comprehensive benefit package
* Live amidst rolling hillsides, working farms and picturesque towns
* Community offers amenities for all lifestyles with restaurants, recreational activities, excellent schools (both private and public) and much more!
* Conveniently located to both Philadelphia and New York City
Remit updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.