Medical Director in Washington
Regional Clinic Medical Director in WashingtonJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a dedicated Regional Clinic Medical Director to join a healthcare system in the beautiful pacific northwest. Come join a team dedicated to delivering quality care and making a difference! Highlights of this full-time, permanent physician position include:
- Employed position
- 50% clinical and 50% administrative
- Regional Clinic Medical Director, you will dedicate half of your time to seeing patients, and the other half to leading, directing, examining, and coordinating various practice activities to guarantee the medical quality of our clinics
- Engage in corporate projects, utilization analysis, and management of referral platforms
- Generous compensation
- Hiring and relocation package totaling $30k
- Opportunity for loan repayment options
- A generous benefits package including retirement plans, profit sharing plans, personal leave time, holidays, and malpractice insurance coverage
- Opportunity for a four-week medical Spanish immersion program
Email updated CV and interest to Laura.Bialek@vistastaff.com
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.