Nurse Practitioner-Psychiatry in New York
Rewarding Advanced Practitioner Psychiatry Opportunity in BuffaloJob Details:
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division has partnered with a high growth and innovative national leader to deliver frontline comprehensive care in the homes of complex, frail and vulnerable patients. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* Focus on a patient population with identified or suspected behavioral/mental health conditions and add psychiatric expertise to the medical management plan as part of a multidisciplinary team
* Participate in an interdisciplinary team led by physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants with support by registered nurse care managers, social workers, behavior health and pharmacists among others
* Perform roughly 4-6 home visits daily
* Establish and maintain effective relationships with members and their legal representatives, faculty staff, PCPs and existing psychiatrists to maximize continuity
* Perform an initial assessment for newly enrolled patients and annually thereafter
* Actively participate in a weekly multi-disciplinary team meeting to assure behavioral health issues are considered for all high-risk patients
* Call split equally by team members with all initial calls going to the triage nurse
* Quality over quantity medicine-take as much time as needed with your patients
* Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits
* $5,000 sign-on bonus provided
* Nation's largest risk-based, in-home medical group
* Not a fee-for-service practice and as a result clinical teams can spend quality time giving all patients the space, respect, compassion and care they deserve
* Great quality of life and all that the Buffalo area has to offer
Reply with interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Location: Buffalo, New York
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner-Psychiatry
Job Number: 114037
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.