Endocrinology in New Mexico
Four Corners New Mexico Location Seeks EndocrinologistJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a non-profit, community owned organization seeking an Endocrinologist. Benefits of this permanent full-time position include:
* Multispecialty employed medical group
* Outpatient setting
* Join five outpatient only Internal Medicine providers (two physicians and three NP's). Dedicated RN support with a focus on supporting patients 65 and older with two or more chronic medical conditions
* Shared Governance Model
* The clinic is located adjacent to the hospital and main campus and open from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday
* 15 ambulatory locations and 3 hospital-based provider groups covering only one hospital
* Significant incidence of diabetes. Established diabetes program with opportunity to expand. NP support available.
* Strong support for Endocrinology
* System-wide transition to one IT platform/Cerner
* Local and regional presence throughout the Four Corners (New Mexico, Colorado, Utah and Arizona
* Excellent compensation of $245,000 - $250,000 with sign on bonus
* Productivity bonus incentive
* Quality incentive bonus
* Transitional Stipend
* Comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, vision, flexible spending account, 403B and tax deferred annuity, relocation, professional funds allowance, disability and basic/accidental/supplemental life, malpractice paid with tail coverage etc.
* Student loan repayment
* Friendly community known for academia, economic stability and natural beauty
* Wide variety of recreational and outdoor activities
* Low-cost housing
* Reputation for a safe and family-oriented community
* 1 hour to Durango, Colorado
* 3 hours to Albuquerque and Santa Fe, New Mexico
Location: Farmington, New Mexico
Job Number: 114262
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.