General Surgery in Illinois
Quality-Focused, Nationally-Ranked OrganizationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large integrated health network seeking a General Surgeon. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* The system’s flagship ranks as one of "America’s 50 Best Hospitals" by HealthGrades and for more than 10 years has held Magnet® designation, the nation’s highest honor for nursing care
* 104-bed Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program with five ORs
* Block surgical time
* Experience performing minimally invasive procedures
* Call is 1:2
* Opportunity for research and/or academic affiliation
* Serves eight southeastern Illinois counties
* Offer a comprehensive range of surgical services including: General, Oncology, OB/GYN, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Otolaryngology, Urological, Podiatric, and Bronchoscopes
* Excellent and experienced nursing staff
* Leading-edge technology
* The nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
* Competitive salary
* Full and comprehensive benefit package provided including: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
* Four-season area offers a suburban feel with safe welcoming neighborhoods, excellent public, private schools and colleges, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums and a wide range of activities for the outdoor enthusiast
* Ideal environment to raise a family
. Email updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Location: Champaign/Urbana, Illinois
Specialty: General Surgery
Job Number: 114346
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.