Internal Medicine in North Carolina
Outpatient Elder Care Position Outside of High Point, North CarolinaJob Details:
New opening! A progressive organization serving adults and elderly patients nationwide seeks an additional board-certified Internal Medicine physician for its clinic outside of High Point, North Carolina. Benefits of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Employed, full-time
* Outpatient opportunity
* Enjoy smaller panel sizes, closer relationships with patients and a transparent EMR system
* Patient panel includes adults and elderly some of whom are medically complex
* Participate in a collaborative care team with health coaches, advanced practitioners and behavioral health specialists
* Collaborative work environment geared toward patient-centered care
* Great opportunity to practice autonomously and lead systemic change
* Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefit package
Remit updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Location: High Point, North Carolina
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 114390
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.