Internal Medicine in Arizona
Outpatient Phoenix East Valley!Job Details:
A progressive organization striving to transform health care seeks an additional board-certified Internal Medicine physician.
- Guaranteed salary, free from the pressure of production metrics with comprehensive benefit package
- Leadership that values your input and understands the importance of work/life balance
- Weekly protected time during the work day, to gather with fellow physicians for team building and shared discussion of challenging cases
- Outpatient opportunity
- Enjoy smaller panel sizes, closer relationships that particularly benefits adults on Medicare who might need more attention
- Patient panel includes adults and elderly some of whom are medically complex
- Value-based care environment with a team to support you in delivering high quality patient care
- Participate in a collaborative care team with health coaches, advanced practitioners and behavioral health specialists
- State of the art practice setting designed for a team-based practice model
- Work closely with the medical director to play a critical role in both care delivery and ongoing practice innovation
- Proprietary Electronic Health Record to plan care for individual patients and maximize impact on the population
- Board-certification in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Geriatrics, required
- Currently licensed or ability to obtain an Arizona license
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect Internal Medicine job!
Location: Mesa, Arizona
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 114393
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.