Neurology in Texas
Neurohospitalist Full-Time Position in HoustonJob Details:
Hospital Department of Neurology seeks a BE/BC Neurologist for a full-time position with primary responsibility for inpatient neurologic/stroke care.
- Employed, full-time Neurohospitalist position
- 7on/7off block schedule
- Active Texas license or the ability to obtain a state license
BE/BC Neurology, required
- Competitive package includes, but not limited to, an array of insurances, malpractice with tail, attractive salary, signing bonus and relocation
- Access to a comprehensive network of medical and surgical specialists
- 180+ acute care bed facility with state-of-the art equipment and services
- Practice is affiliated with a large non-profit health corporation
- Member hospital of academic medical centers in the forefront of research, developing leading-edge technologies and treatments, and teaching the medical pioneers of tomorrow
- Located in a highly sought Houston suburb (approximate population 100,000+)
- Rated A+ as one of the best places to live in Texas with highly ranked public schools, family-oriented communities and amenities for nearly every lifestyle
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect Neurology job!
Location: The Woodlands, Texas
Job Number: 114411
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.