Psychiatry in Maryland
Inpatient Psychiatry Position Minutes from D.C.Job Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing one of the largest healthcare organizations in Montgomery County seeking a BE/BC Psychiatrist to join their inpatient psychiatric team.
* Board-eligible or certified in Psychiatry, required
* Maryland license or ability to obtain a state license
* Employed, full-time position offering a Monday through Friday daytime schedule
* Competitive salary, financial bonus with comprehensive benefit package
* Inpatient adult caseload average of 15 patients per day on the Mood & Anxiety Disorders Unit or the Severe and Persistent Mental Illness Unit
* Medical center with a 117-bed psychiatric unit serving children, adolescents, adults and older adults
* Shared call 1:10 weekends and one week night per week
* Additional income available for extra call on weekdays or weekends
Location: Rockville, Maryland
Job Number: 114430
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.