Cardiology in New York
Lifestyle Friendly Position in Capital District of New YorkJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a prestigious medical system seeking a general non-invasive Cardiologist as well as an additional heart failure sub-specialist to join a highly successful practice. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Join an established and expanding group of 23 non-invasive cardiologists and advanced practitioners
* Enjoy excellent colleagues, strong practice system support, existing patient demand and a physician-friendly environment
* Quality-focused and team-oriented environment
* Additional team members include three interventional and three EP cardiologists as well as high quality CT surgeons
* Inpatient and outpatient care with a busy clinical volume of 16-20 patients per day immediately available
* Two hospital/clinic facilities with comprehensive and state-of-art diagnostic capabilities
* "Top 100 Heart Hospitals" ten time winner
* Competitive base salary with exceptional production formula
* Excellent benefits including: Health/vision/dental, paid malpractice, CME allowance, time off and retirement savings programs
* Relocation assistance and starting bonus are available
* Located in the family-friendly Tri-City Capital District of New York
* Medium sized area with an MSA population of over 850,000 offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic and affordable setting
* A stable economic setting with a strong and expanding presence in healthcare of every type as well as higher education
* Also known as "Tech Valley" because of the dynamic growth of the technology sector
* Roughly 2.5 hours to New York City and three hours to Boston
* The Capital Region includes the cities of Albany, Schenectady, Troy and the surrounding area including Clifton Park and Saratoga Springs
Reply with interest and CV to email@example.com.
Location: Albany, New York
Job Number: 114434
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.