Psychiatry in New York
Lifestyle Friendly Position in Capital District of New YorkJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a prestigious medical system seeking an inpatient Psychiatrist to join a highly successful practice. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Join an established and expanding multidisciplinary team of quality caregivers
* Enjoy excellent colleagues, strong practice system support, existing patient demand and a physician-friendly environment
* Quality-focused and team-oriented environment
* Adult inpatient care with weeknight and weekend call rotation
* Total of 63 beds of inpatient care with mental health, MICA and gero-psychiatry units
* Largest program of its type in the region with a broad spectrum from emergency to outpatient care
* Competitive base salary with exceptional production formula
* Excellent benefits including: Health/vision/dental, paid malpractice, CME allowance, time off and retirement savings programs
* Relocation assistance and starting bonus are available
* Located in the family-friendly Tri-City Capital District of New York
* Medium sized area with an MSA population of over 850,000 offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic and affordable setting
* A stable economic setting with a strong and expanding presence in healthcare of every type as well as higher education
* Also known as "Tech Valley" because of the dynamic growth of the technology sector
* Roughly 2.5 hours to New York City, and three hours to Boston
* The Capital Region includes the cities of Albany, Schenectady, Troy and the surrounding area including Clifton Park and Saratoga Springs
Reply with interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Location: Albany, New York
Job Number: 114439
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.