Family Medicine in Iowa
Outpatient Only Practice Seeks Family Practitioner in Rural IowaJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BE/BC Family Practitioner interested in rural medicine. Interested physicians have the option to practice in either an outpatient or traditional practice setting. A few more highlights of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Full-time, permanent, employed position
* Join a county-owned health system practice affiliated with one of the largest healthcare systems in Iowa
* Well-established EMR system
* Outpatient only!
* Full benefit package including health, malpractice, relocation, CME, signing bonus and loan repayment
* Compensation offered is above the national MGMA standards commensurate upon experience and skill set
* Candidates that have a special interest in geriatrics, sports medicine, weight loss or other family medicine-related matters are encouraged to apply
* Practice is attached to a 25-bed critical access hospital
* Hospital has outpatient, rehabilitation and four Primary Care clinics within the community
* Hospital offers a broad range of services including radiology, laboratory, physical therapy, respiratory therapy and sports medicine
* Excellent support staff with a blend of mid-level providers
* Enjoy small town, rural living in a town full of rich history
* Well-respected, family-oriented community with good school systems and safe neighborhoods
* Affordable living
* 40 minutes from Mason City, Iowa
* Two hours from Minneapolis, Minnesota
Email updated CV to email@example.com .
Location: Britt, Iowa
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 114442
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.