Cardiology in New York
A Prosperous Career Awaits in the Scenic Finger Lakes Region of Southern New YorkJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a financially strong, prestigious not-for-profit integrated health system in southern New York and northern Pennsylvania that is seeking a non-invasive Cardiologist. Highlights of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Join a cardiology team consisting of eight physicians and three advanced practice providers
* The heart and vascular institute is an integrated network of facilities and specialists organized to deliver comprehensive care
* Advanced state-of-the-art technology and facilities
* Clinical campus for medical students from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine that offers numerous residency and fellowship training programs
* Join a flourishing multispecialty practice of over 210 members
* Balanced professional and personal lifestyle
* Lucrative first-year guarantee with a sign-on bonus and loan forgiveness
* Comprehensive benefits include: Occurrence malpractice, health, dental, life, and disability insurance
* Retirement plans include 401(k), 403(b), and 457
* On-campus childcare and numerous additional benefits are also available
* The Twin Tiers is comprised of the Southern Finger Lakes and Pennsylvania Grand Canyon areas
* The area is characterized by low rolling hills, scenic bluffs, wineries, orchards, and over 650 miles of lakefront property
* With a metro area population base of just under 100,000, the lifestyle is gracious and easygoing
* Choose from highly rated public, private, faith-based, and Montessori schools
* Higher education options include: Cornell, Ithaca College, Mansfield University, Hobart, and William Smith College
* Approximately 170 miles to New York City, Philadelphia, and Toronto
* Low crime, short commuting distances, and reasonably priced charming homes all contribute to a great standard of living
Remit updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Location: Elmira, New York
Job Number: 114449
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.