Psychiatry in New York
A Rewarding Consultative and Teaching Career Awaits in the Scenic Finger Lakes Region of Southern New YorkJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a financially strong, prestigious not-for-profit integrated health system in southern New York and northern Pennsylvania. They are seeking a Psychiatrist to further develop an adult and geriatric consultative service, in conjunction with a nascent community-based psychiatry residency program. Highlights of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Responsibilities include direct patient care, teaching and facilitating communication with the outpatient integrated care clinic as well as tele-psychiatry
* Collaborative team-orientated environment
* Certified 25-bed Behavioral Sciences Unit supported by experienced nurses and social workers
* Share professional responsibilities with two other Psychiatrists supported by certified Nurse Practitioners
* A full complement of residencies and fellowships provides significant opportunity to participate in the academic teaching track
* Balanced professional and personal lifestyle
* Join a flourishing multispecialty practice of over 210 members
* Highly competitive compensation with sign-on bonus and loan repayment
* Comprehensive benefits include: Occurrence malpractice, health, dental, life, and disability insurance as well as possible loan forgiveness
* Retirement plans include 401(k), 403(b), and 457
* On-campus childcare and numerous additional benefits are also available
* The Twin Tiers is comprised of the Southern Finger Lakes and Pennsylvania Grand Canyon areas
* The area is characterized by low rolling hills, scenic bluffs, wineries, orchards, and over 650 miles of lakefront property
* With a metro area population base of just under 100,000, the lifestyle is gracious and easygoing
* Choose from highly rated public, private, faith-based, and Montessori schools
* Higher education options include: Cornell, Ithaca College, Mansfield University, Hobart, and William Smith College
* Approximately 170 miles to New York City, Philadelphia, and Toronto
* Low crime, short commuting distances, and reasonably priced charming homes all contribute to a great standard of living
Remit updated CV to email@example.com .
Location: Elmira, New York
Job Number: 114463
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.