Medical Director in New York
Lead a Growing Team – Neurology Chair & Medical Director, Stroke ProgramJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a Neurologist to serve as Medical Director for the Division of Neurology and Stroke Program. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* General outpatient Neurology office practice as well as inpatient and emergency consultative services
* Call is 1:4 and allows for collaboration to provide a balanced work schedule
* Tele-stroke coverage for our ED which will offer Stroke Program assistance with call and increased scheduling flexibility
* Stroke fellowship preferred
* NYS Primary Stroke Center designation achieving the Bronze Award in the inaugural year of the program and participate in state and regional stroke quality improvement projects and a Center for Excellence in Alzheimer’s Disease
* 450 stroke/TIA patients, consulted on over 900 neurology inpatients and administered 47 cases of Alteplase (tPA) in 2019
* Neuro-diagnostic Center with interpretation of EEG, EMG, Evoke Potential studies, Carotid & Transcranial Doppler studies
* Concussion Clinic
* Headache and botox clinic
* Location is a short drive from Saratoga Springs, the Adirondack Mountains, Lake George and Lake Champlain
* Family-friendly communities with quality affordable housing and excellent public and private schools
* Cultural opportunities are limitless and include live music, professional and local theater, unique dining experiences and a variety of annual festivals catering to every interest
* Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities enjoyed by residents
* New York City, Boston, and Montreal are popular day trips
Email updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.