Family Medicine in New York
Family Medicine Physician Sought for Permanent Position in Eastern New YorkJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join an expanding group. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* Join well-established Primary Care practices that are part of an employed provider network
* Specialty practices and hospitalist services provide solid support to the Primary Care teams
* Strong nursing and administrative support
* On-site medical imaging, lab, PT and OT services
* EMR: Cerner
* Full-time, flexible schedule
* Telephone call only with average commitment of three weeks per year
* New York license or ability to obtain a state license
* Highly attractive compensation package that includes generous time off, CME and relocation
* Location is a short drive from Saratoga Springs, the Adirondack Mountains, Lake George and Lake Champlain
* Family-friendly communities with quality affordable housing and excellent public and private schools
* Cultural opportunities are limitless and include live music, professional and local theater, unique dining experiences and a variety of annual festivals catering to every interest
* Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities enjoyed by residents
* New York City, Boston, and Montreal are popular day trips
Remit updated CV to email@example.com .
Location: Glens Falls, New York
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 114498
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.