Obstetrics and Gynecology in Idaho
Southern Idaho Hospital Expanding Women's Health ServicesJob Details:
A not-for-profit system with a broad range of hospitals, clinics and services is actively recruiting a BE/BC OBGYN for one of its hospitals in southern Idaho.
- Opening is a component of a strategic plan to grow the hospital’s women health services
- Employed, full-time position
- Board-eligible/certified in OBGYN, required
- Active Idaho license or ability to obtain a state license
- Attractive signing bonus, base salary and other financial inducements
- Student loan assistance, relocation and a comprehensive benefit package
- Blend of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Dedicated Nurse Practitioner support
- No high-risk deliveries
- Deliveries after 36 weeks gestation
- Tele-neonatology available
- Obstetric care provided by two Obstetrician and five Family Medicine physicians including Obstetrics in their practices
- Hospital averages 500+ deliveries annually
- Established practice with strong referral pattern
- Organization named, for the seventh consecutive year, as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2019 by Becker's Hospital Review
- Service area of 45,000+
- Riverfront community in southern Idaho offering fresh air, unparalleled outdoor recreation and much more!
Partner with your VISTA recruit to find your perfect OBGYN job!
Location: Burley, Idaho
Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Number: 114529
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.