Internal Medicine in Idaho
Blend of Primarily Outpatient and Hospitalist Medicine in Southern IdahoJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a not-for-profit system with a broad range of hospitals, clinics and services actively recruiting a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician for one of its practices in southern Idaho. Benefits of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Join board-certified Internal Medicine physicians
* Practice conveniently located on the hospital campus
* Employed, full-time position
* Board-eligible/certified in Internal Medicine, required
* Active Idaho license or ability to obtain a state license
* Attractive signing bonus, base salary and other financial inducements
* Student loan assistance, relocation and a comprehensive benefit package
* Primarily outpatient clinic combined with some weekday hospitalist shifts
* Access to a network of medical and surgical specialists
* National Health Service Corp (NHSC) approved site
* Organization named, for the seventh consecutive year, as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2019 by Becker's Hospital Review
* Service area of 45,000+
* Riverfront community in southern Idaho offering fresh air, unparalleled outdoor recreation and much more!
Remit updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Location: Burley, Idaho
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 114530
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.