Cardiothoracic Surgery in Michigan
Cardiothoracic Surgery Opportunity in Upscale Family-Friendly Central MichiganJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BE/BC Cardiothoracic Surgeon for a strong and extremely busy practice. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Employed position
* Join one other board-certified Surgeon and 3 Advanced Practice Providers
* A highly-skilled, collaborative team of cardiologists, including interventional, heart failure, and EP
* Full range of Cardiovascular services from Open Heart Surgery to TAVR
* Call is1:2 (first call taken by Advanced Practice Providers)
* Affiliated with the University of Michigan
* Highly competitive compensation plan with a variable component based on WRVUs
* Full benefits package including: life, health, dental and vision, paid vacation, 403(b)/457(b) plans, long and short-term disability, CME allowance, professional liability coverage w/tail and relocation expenses
* Centrally located upscale, family-oriented community of more than 40,000
* One of the “Top 15 Dreamtowns” in the U.S. due to the “people mix” and the healthy economic environment
* Sophisticated offering of cultural, educational and recreational activities including a professional baseball team, Broadway Caliber Center for the Arts, symphony orchestra, world class tennis facility, Civic Ice Arena and much more…
* Less than two hours from the metro areas of Detroit and Lansing
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.