Rheumatology in Nevada
Prosperous Las Vegas Private PracticeJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a client seeking a Rheumatologist to assume the lead physician role for a retiring physician in a highly successful and well-established private practice. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Thriving outpatient-only practice with office staff of five
* Turnkey practice with 3,000 active patient records
* Current services include infusion, joint injections, intravenous injections and osteoporosis treatments
* Modern office with infusion, lab, X-ray and eClinical EHR
* Insurance plans include Culinary, Aetna, Cigna, SC, United Healthcare and Medicare
* Very attractive base salary with potential profit sharing
* Comprehensive benefits including health insurance for the entire family, PTO, $3,000 for CME, relocation and 401K
* Room for expansion with an average of over 80 new patients per month
* Attractive upscale suburban location
* Quality entertainment, attractions, shopping, and world-renowned resorts
* Scenic panoramas in the Red Rock National Conservation area. Lake Mead and Mount Charleston are also close.
* Ideal climate with 315 days of sunshine annually
* Wide variety of terrain makes this a recreational haven
* This location truly has something for everyone
* No corporate, state income or inheritance tax
Reply with interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Job Number: 114588
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.